GDPR aims to strengthen the protection of personal data in light of significant technological changes since the original Data Protection directive in 1995.
As a school, we are continually working to ensure on-going compliance across the six data protection principles so that data within school is:-
- processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner.
- used for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited.
- accurate and kept up to date.
- kept no longer than is necessary.
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
Data Champion: Cathryn Kilbey
School Data Protection Officer
Warwickshire Legal Services
Warwickshire County Council
Privacy Notice for Staff
Privacy Notice for Governors
Privacy Notice - Job Applicants
Information Security Policy
Online Safety Policy