Out of School Club Policies
Club Policies: (including 'PREVENT' updated 2016)
Following recent changes (Sept 2016) and updates to
KCSIE 2016 (Keeping Children Safe in Education)
the committee are currently reviewing and updating our safeguarding policy. Current policy should be read with KCSIE 2016 in mind.
Keeping children safe is our top priority. We have a range of policies to ensure best practice is agreed, shared and followed. Our staff training programme ensures staff stay up to date with training on a range of policies and practice such as Safeguarding (including Prevent), Food handling and First Aid.
The policies below are mostly those explicitly required by the EYFS Statutory Framework 2014. Also included here are policies on Equalities, Health & Safety and Visitors as well as notes for parents on 'PREVENT' and the Government's guidance on 'Keeping Children Safe in Education', as well as the Warwickshire Code of Conduct for all staff working in School settings.
The Club also has many other policies to keep children safe on a range of topics from Dangerous Plants to Swine Flu. Please ask if you would like to discuss these or any of the essential policies listed above.
- WELCOME TO OOSC LEAFLET (1.23 MB)
- Information on PREVENT at BTScool and in OOSC (91 KB)
- Administering Medicine Policy (98 KB)
- OOSC CHILD PROTECTION POLICY (1.07 MB)
- Complaints Policy (103 KB)
- Emergency Evacuation Policy (98 KB)
- Equalities Policy (101 KB)
- EYFS Policy (101 KB)
- H&S Policy (108 KB)
- Missing Child Policy (95 KB)
- Uncollected Child Policy (98 KB)
- Visitor Policy (96 KB)
- BT SCHOOL Code of Conduct (414 KB)