BT Forest School
In order to give pupils every opportunity to learn teamwork, solve problems and develop their confidence, we have a weekly Forest School in which pupils from Y1-Y6 benefit from:
- Opportunities for appropriate risk taking, problem solving and play
- Memorable, fun, challenging, healthy outdoor learning environments.
- Opportunities to develop our school's values such as teamwork, responsibility and perseverance.
- Understanding the practical importance of health and emotional well being by building self esteem.
- Developing social and emotional skills through practical achieveable tasks.
- Working sensitively, considering our impact on the environment.
- Why a Forest School? (19 KB)